Hello, Shadi here!
We’re (extremely) excited to finally announce the new version of Etools.
I thought it would be a good idea to explain some of the things that have changed, and some of the new features that you can take advantage of!
Site Finder is now Finder
Most of the features we have added were on Finder (previously called Site Finder).
With Finder, you’re now able to find a list of relevant websites based on a more advanced criteria and filtering:
- Search by a keyword (example “dentists”). This now supports Bing’s search operators, so get creative!
- Search by a service. You can choose from a list of services to search by (example “websites with Google Adsense”).
- Filter by a language. Looking for Entertainment websites in Japan but can’t speak Japanese? This one is for you.
- Filter by regions. Show websites that are mainly active in a specific country.
- Other filters such as ‘Using WordPress‘, ‘Accepting guest posts‘, and more (many more soon!).
- ‘Skip 1st page of Google results’. Looking for businesses to offer your SEO service to? Use this to filter out domains that are already ranking on the 1st page of Google.
We have added different useful data to the results of Finder in order to help you better estimate/filter the domains that you want to approach.
- Top countries by traffic – For most websites, you can see where the majority of its traffic is coming from.
- Insights – The insights will tell you what the website is lacking. This data can be extremely useful for both estimating the website, and for making a good first-impression by referring to the insights in your first email.
Email Finder is now Revealer:
All data from Finder can also be found on Revealer, in addition to ‘Top SEO Keywords‘ which is useful if you’re looking to offer your SEO services to the website.
If you have any feedback or suggestions, please don’t hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I wish you a Merry Christmas and happy holidays! 🙂